California Proposition 65:
What we've seen in 2019, notices of violations, modifications, specialized warnings, label revisions and regulatory updates.
When does the webinar go live?
- May 2nd, 2019 @ 11am PDT
What do we cover?
- California Prop 65 highlights in 2019
- Bounty hunting
- Settlement trends
- Special labeling scenarios - will short form warnings evolve?
- Failure to label vs. labeling for safety - how should you approach risk?
- Transfer of liability throughout the supply chain - the role of manufacturers and distributors requirements
- Regulatory regimes - evolution of chemical regulations
- New York consumer right to know
- Sector-specific chemical regulations
- Bundling supplier engagement and product information gathering
Who's featured on this webinar?
Chief Scientific Officer, VP of Operations
Environmental Law Group, LLP
Senior Manager, Business Development